Wednesday, May 6, 2015

So Long Lovas

So this is real. I'm going to the MTC in Provo in like 20 minutes. I'm serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in Salt Lake City, Utah on Temple Square.

I know God lives. I know that I am His daughter. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, and because of His Atonement, I can change, be made clean, and be perfected in Him. I know that the fullness of the gospel has been been restored in these days through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I am so grateful for the covenants and ordinances of the Temple, and that I can be with my family forever.

I know God has a plan for me, and I will strive to live in such a way that I may become what He would have me be.




I love you all. Make good and choose happiness.


rebekah.chamberlin@myldsmail.net

Sister Rebekah Grace Chamberlin
MAY27 UT-TMSQ
2009 N 900 E Unit 128
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment