Monday, November 23, 2015

Hello on November 23, 2015

Not much time today, so sorry.

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you all very much, and I'm so grateful for each of you. 

Things are very exciting here at Temple Square. The lights go on this Friday at 5, and the Christmas season will have officially begun for us, and it will be crazy until after the New Year. 

I feel like there was so much I wanted to tell you, but I can't remember, and I didn't bring my journal. 

Oh I remember a thing! If any of you get the chance, go see the "Savior of the World" production at the Conference Center. We got to see it last week and it is SO GOOD! I don't know how I've lived in Utah as long as I have without ever seeing it. To give fair warning, it is a huge tear fest, so bring tissues.

I am so grateful for my Savior, and the sacrifice he made for all of us, for me. This season is such a good opportunity for us to reflect on what He has done for us. He is everything. 

Keep doing the good things that invite the Spirit. And oh my goodness enjoy Thanksgiving dinner, y'all. I'll miss those rolls. But I'm not even sad about it, I'll be well taken care of. 

Make good. Choose happiness. This life is only temporary, so enjoy it while you can. We've got eternity ahead :) yay!
All the love from Temple Square,
<3 Sister Chamberlin




No comments:

Post a Comment