Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 6, 2015

Heeeey family! 

So what is this madness, the first year I don't come to Lake Powell and all of a sudden the canines are allowed? 
I hope you humans (and animals) are being safe and enjoying paradise. I'm sorry to hear about some of the malfunctions of the trip- but it wouldn't be Lake Powell without those right? Just remember how lucky you all are to be there!!

I don't really have any time today (sorry mom, I had to choose between writing and washing laundry... I was out of clean clothes), but I'm happy, healthy, and have everything I need. We see miracles every day, and this week was no exception. God is so real, but so is the adversary (2 Nephi 2:11 right?). I can't even describe how grateful I am to have a knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I love you all. Make good. Choose happiness. 
Love always, Sister Chamberlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment